Saturday, March 20, 2010

CROCS MEGA SALE


I was at the Crocs Mega Sale today and managed to get two pairs, one for me and one for my son. My daughter insisted on buying a Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe instead of a pair of Crocs. She got what she wanted of course...such a Daddy's girl.


Entrance was free since I have a Citibank credit card (one of the sponsors for this year's sale) and you are allowed to have one companion. I was alone though. For those who do not have Citi cards, the fee is P50.00. The sale will run until tomorrow.




It was very hard to get a pair because you have to search for sizes and their pairs in the sea of footwears. Adult sizes are either 8-9-10 or 4-5-6. My shoe size is between 7 to 8--depending on the style. I was lucky to get what I really wanted.


Most of the items on sale are for kids. From tiny footwears with different colors to sizes that fits a 13-year-old. Since I only planned to buy two pairs, I did not bother bringing a plastic bag but for those who plan to buy a truckload, I suggest you bring one.


2 comments:

  1. i like buy shoes because beautiful shoes... my shoes size 7. Shoes is white...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is mint green. I used a cellphone to take picures that is why the color is not vivid

    ReplyDelete