Thursday, February 25, 2010

LIFE




It is interesting how things turn out. It could be something favorable to you or something you least expect... or should I say something you wished never happened.


I met with old friends today. One is a friend since grade school. He just arrived from overseas. It was fun revisiting grade school and high school memories. We shared future plans with our family over dinner. The dinner was on him of course but that was not the highlight of the night. We talked about future business deals. Something small and manageable. I hope it will push through. I am excited!


I also met with my other old pals from my "past life" after the dinner. We wen to a wake. A friend of ours lost a beloved at a very tender age. It was not a beautiful sight. I did not have the heart to peak inside the coffin. In fact, I don't even want to talk about it anymore. I'll zip it!


Today's happening kind of reminded me how precious but short and surprising life is. We never know what tomorrow brings.




2 comments:

  1. A tip. When you log in click on layout and when the layout appears just click on edit for the header. it will give you an option to upload a picture or use one from the web. You can set it up so that the picture is the header or if it will be behind the title and description. Hope this helps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, I havent found a picture that i really like yet.

    ReplyDelete