Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Use Protection...



Yes, use protection...protection from the sun. I have been on the early morning shift for quite a while an I rarely get to experience being burned by the sun.



I left home 10:00 this morning because my work does not start until 12:30. I got basked with the burning rays of the sun and I was not ready for that. I had to wear my jacket even if it was warm and I was sweating all over.


I decided to search for products that would protect my skin from the sun.



These sunscreen products does not only protect your skin from the damaging rays of the sun but it also moisturizes and rejuvenates your skin.



1. Aveeno Sunblock Lotion (soy protein)
2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry- Touch (Vit A, C and E), can protect your skin for 5 hours.
3. NO-AD (alovera and cocoa butter), water resistant




Our face is one part of our body that is always exposed to the sun and we also need to protect it. Try products like Pond's Mend and Defend Intensive Protection Moisturizer with SPF15 and Olay Complete Defense UV Moisturizer with SPF30.


With enough and the right protection, you can still enjoy the sun...Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment