Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Jologs-inator

I was wondering how a jejemon communicate with a fellow jejemon. I researched (aka GOOGLE) and I was not disappointed. Jejemons do have their official website! I was not surprised. The site is http://www.jejemon.com. It is user friendly and it is very colorful. I am not sure if it will be easy to understand them once you're logged in and are communicating with them already.

If you are not a jejemon you will have a hard time reading through, I guess. Good thing they have their own translator called "Jologs-inator" which for sure, can help those non-jejemons.

I tried it. Below is what I typed and the translation.

Hi, I am new here so please bear with me. Kumusta, are you from QC?

HI, I M NEW~ hERe s0 plEASE BeAr~ wITH mE P0wh.~ KuMuSta p0wH.~ zAReZuu F0m QC, N0H?


It is fun translating but it's never fun reading such. Aside from the translator, they also have their own jejebadge (where I got the badges used in this entry), jejepolls (they predicted Noynoy to win the Presidential election) and forum/chat room. I am actually planning on signing up so that I can experience how to be a jejemon firsthand.

I am still thinking of a jeje-name. HELP!

When I did a spell-check on this entry, all "jeje" words were highlighted.--as expected! I will be posting more as soon as I'm done with my jejemon invasion. I will not be trapped, Bles!

No comments:

Post a Comment