Monday, June 7, 2010

Kayol: Pain In The Butt!

You like saying "pain in the butt" and we know that you do not know what it really means. I hope you do not become one. I promise that Dad and I will do our very best to provide you with anything you need. We may not be able to provide all your wants but I assure you son, we will try. Dad and I will support and guide you. We will let you decide for your future. I have plans for you but I am very sure that you will have yours too. It will be a decision for you to make...no pressure from Mom, promise! Remind me of this blog if I start to :)

You just turned four yesterday and I know you do not understand what I have written here just yet but I want you to know that Dad, Mom and Ate loves you so much. Our love for you will never end. I hope you grow up as a responsible, God-fearing, humble and honest man.
Mom may not always be there but I will always pray for you and your Ate. Happy birthday baby boy!

I love you Kayolie! Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. wow, You really love daughter and son also Dad but good together family. Hope continue together family never hate but hope show love and happy your family that your daughter and son can copy from you role good. That is good your family together. :)

    ReplyDelete