Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Two Cents


I travel from Caloocan to Makati almost everyday and I can't help but notice politician's posters hanging from lamp posts and cable wires. I am not sure if those are telephone, cable TV or MERALCO wires. Whatever those are that these posters are attached to, they are still an obstruction and poses hazard to motorists and commuters like me.

It's vexing me, to be honest. Are we going to wait fo these materials to fall off someone's head?

If these politicians were able to hang their posters however high the posts and cables are, they should be able to remove it too. Now, if these politicians can't, I believe MMDA ( Metropolitan Manila Development Authority) can since the scope of MMDA services include public safety. Campaign period is so over, for Pete's sake! Just my two cents...
-=*=-

1 comment: