Sunday, April 4, 2010

Alyssa's Hierarchy of Rules

I have been taking the laptop to work for quite a while. That means my daughter (Alyssa) can't log in to my hubby's and my Facebook to play games. She can't visit YouTube to search Disney Movies' original sound tracks (with lyrics) and she can't play Moshi Monsters--her current favorite game.

I went home one day and found my notebook lying on the table. There was something written on it and I was very sure that it was not my handwriting. It was Alyssa's. That was not something new because she does scribble on my notebook about pretty much anything. What surprised me was the content.

She wrote rules... and take note of the hierarchy.


  1. Listen to Mom and Dad.


  2. Bring toy for Ate (pasalubong).


  3. Do not bring the computer.

The kid sure knows how to bribe Mom and Dad, huh! I have to admit that this deal is not bad at all...and oh, let me add she is beside me while I am writing this and she said that I can bring the computer if it's buste

Alyssa, making a funny face

No comments:

Post a Comment