Sunday, April 11, 2010

Jologs Chic


We were never introduced formally...I thought it was not necessary. We have a common friend who posted a link about him on a social networking site. That is how I came across his blog. I was so amazed with what I saw when I visited his blog. It was like love-at-first sight. He is a genius. Oh, I am talking about Yek Balingit.


Yek is a Visual Artist for local fashion brands. His team are the ones designing/dressing the windows of shoppes. Aside from being a Visual Artist, Yek creates lovely neckpieces.


I added him as a friend on a social networking site and the rest is history. We met just today...I got myself a MIADORE. He took a picture of me wearing his creation and I was not prepared. Darn, I should have known!


His Miadore is now an official label at the House of Laurel. Yes, Rajo Laurel! He shared how Rajo grabbed him when he saw him at BED club. How cool is that, Rajo grabbing you because he adores your work? Yek also added that he was just there because a friend invited him. What a coincidence!


Visit Yek's blog and I'm sure you will be amazed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment