Thursday, April 29, 2010

Little Joys in Life

Nobody and nothing in this world is perfect. Not everything that happens in your life is according to what you want. You get to experience challenging situations. You need to decide on very important matters but sometimes you are not sure if your decisions were right.


Anyway, I don't want to dwell on the negatives and I don't want to get depressed by something I have written in the past. With that being said, I will write about simple things that make me smile, laugh, grin or even cry. Things that make my heart happy.




  • Playing what my 3-year old son recorded on my mobile phone...over and over. I always imitate him after.

  • Knowing that my daughter knows a lot about computers and the internet... more that her father. She is six.

  • Watching movies during wee hours knowing that it's going to move me into tears.

  • Buying Reese's peanut butter cups for my hubby.

  • Baking orange muffins and oatmeal cookies for my kids.

  • Playing games on FB.

  • Reading Rajo Laurel's blog. I love his travel pictures.

  • Chatting with friends on social networking sites... friends I have known since grade school and high school.

  • Receiving a wedding invitation from a college friend whom I haven't seen or spoke with for years.
  • Eating fresh or dried fruits.

  • Getting my nails done.

  • Knowing that I have a secure relationship with my hubby, I hope...hahaha

  • My kids saying "I love you, Mom."

  • My kids kissing me. Mind you, they need nothing...no nothing at all. They just want to kiss me.

  • Reading Yek's blog. His recent thrift shopping, his dressing up and his MIADORE's. I got one Miadore. I super love it.

  • Reading Karl Marx's biography and his works. I have been doing this for the past few days.

  • My husband telling me that my timing was just right when I hopped in the car--he was playing Martin Nievera's "Be My Lady." This happened today.

  • Eating salty and greasy chicharon.

  • Having buffalo wings for dinner. My hubby cooked it.

  • Writing this makes me feel good already.

I still have a few on my list but I do not want to make this entry very long. Until next time. Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Read my grandfather's biography, your going to like it. Who's my grandfather? Sir Albert Einstein! xD

    ReplyDelete